Hi! My name is Sanita. I live in beautiful country near Baltic sea - Latvia. I like to travel a lot, but there is no option for me to travel all around the world. Yet :)
That would be interesting to know what comes into your mind when you hear "Latvia/Lettonie". I am just curious what my country is known for!
So far I have visited 16 countries - LT, EE, UA, PL, SK, DE, BE, GE, IT, ES, CH, HU, HR, AT, ME, AL.
As I start to receive same postcards twice, you may check all my collection (by themes) here -
If you do not know what type of postcard to send, here will be some tips (if you do not have any of these, please do not worry - I register all postcards I receive):
* foxes, ladybugs, snails, mice, hamsters - my favorite animals
* ballet related postcards (when I was a child I dream to become a ballet dancer) or tango/flamenco related postcards.
* mythological creatures (like unicorns, mermaids, faries)
* people - Madonna (singer), Merlin Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly
* Game of Thrones
* "Greetings from..." by Postallove
* postcards similar to this one - https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/BY-721931 or this one https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/FR-1099944 (a lot of small images)
* funny, colorful or unusual postcards
* any postcard from my Favorite list - these I still don't have
I am not big fan of:
- cards in envelopes (I would like to have stamp on the card)
- advertisement cards or any organization cards
- self-made cards
- religious cards/politics related cards/war related cards
(please keep them for the people who like such themes)
My expired cards (8):
LV-330077 to tanyamoon (Russia) sent 03.03.19.
LV-334685 to Morle-Maus (Germany) sent 19.04.19.
LV-338105 to ecnlady (Germany) sent 29.05.19.
LV-339108 to Uqtipie (USA) sent 12.06.19.
LV-342227 to TessaRoxanne (USA) sent 22.07.19.
LV-342788 to Anabiosus (Russia) sent 29.07.19.
LV-344629 to hanast (Czechia) sent 20.08.19.
LV-350921 to jodikmy (Hong Kong) sent 05.11.19.
Gone for good 37 postcards.