Hi, I'm Denise and I’m the mom of two wonderful adult children, 24 and 23 y.o. I live in Bingen am Rhein, a small town in Rhineland-Palatinate (Germany). I’m a positive person.
My hobbies are hiking, walking in nature, photography, music, reading, travelling, creative work and lettering. I’m very interested in movies and actors. I enjoy the sea (wish I could live there), lighthouses and I love whales and elephants. My favourite colour is turquoise.
I’m collecting coffee themed postcards from all over the world for my kitchen wall on which I want to create a big collage.
I am happy to get postcards with unique and interesting postage stamps and special cancellations.
Please ~ This is not a wishlist (and also not in priority order),
but here are a few of my favourite themes…
I prefer real postcards please, no calendar cards.
• Christmas, Christmas, Christmas - postcards & stamps
• Maxicards (https://www.postcrossing.com/blog/2012/03/19/postcard-formats-maxicards)
• Royal Families from all over the world and the weddings of them
• The British Royal Family
• Diana – Princess of Wales (my absolute favorite) ❤❤❤
• The 95th Birthday of the Queen
• Meghan & Harry
• KEEP CALM and...- Cards
• Travel Posters
• Mary Poppins
• Harry Potter • Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
• Photographs of Actors/ Actresses and movies
• Photographs of “old” Moviestars
• the U.S. series “Modern Family” - Are there postcards of it? ❤❤❤
• Lighthouses – please only from your country
• Books, book stores, libraries
• Black & White postcards (not old)
• Sights, places of interest, beautiful mapcards of your country
• UNESCO World Heritage
• USA: “GREETINGS FROM...USA STATES” , cards with the name of the state where you live
• Inge Löök
... and so much more
But please feel free to send me any postcard you personally would be happy about! Surprise me! I love surprises.
Oh, and I would love to receive your favourite quote.
Please write something about you or where you live or what makes you happy. Not only “Happy Postcrossing”. It would be sad for me.
Thank you for reading my (very long) profile.
My heartfelt thank you for writing my card ❤
❤❤❤ I hope you are fine and I wish you Love, Peace and Postcards – please stay healthy ❤❤❤️