My name is Denise and I’m the mother of two amazing adult children, 23 and 21 y.o. I live in Bingen am Rhein, a small town in Germany situated on the river Rhine.
I love to live happy!
My hobbies are photography, music, reading, singing, travelling, creative work and lettering. I'm very interested in movies and actors. I enjoy the sea and I love whales, dolphins and elephants. My favourite colour is turquoise.
I’m collecting coffee postcards from all over the world for my kitchen wall on which I want to create a big collage.
Around my birthday in February I enjoyed, if you would send me a birthday card.
I am happy to get postcards with unique and interesting postage stamps and special cancellations.
My new specific passion since 2019 is learning & collecting the wonderful Maximum postcards (https://www.postcrossing.com/blog/2012/03/19/postcard-formats-maxicards)
Please ~ This is not a wishlist (and also not in priority order),
but here are a few of my favourite themes…
• Coffee, coffee beans, cafés, coffee shops, Starbucks, tea, cups …
• Maxicards (Maximum cards)
• Winter scenery, snowmen, snowflakes
• Snowy Castles, snowy landscapes
• The colour Turquoise
• KEEP CALM and...- Cards
• Mary Poppins
• Harry Potter • Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
• Photographs of Actors/ Actresses and movies
• Photographs of "old" Moviestars
• Musicians • Music & Instruments
• Aurora Borealis
• Books, book stores, libraries
• Black & White (photography)
• The letters "D" - "A" (my daughter) - "J" (my son)
• Sights, places of interest
• Your secret favorite place
• UNESCO World Heritage
• USA: "GREETINGS FROM...USA STATES"
• Royal Families from all over the world
• The British Royal Family (most Kate & William, Meghan & Harry...)
• Diana, Princess of Wales - The Princess of Hearts
• Greetings from cards ~ by Postallove
• Inge Löök
Please feel free to send me any postcard you personally would be happy about! Surprise me!
I would love to receive your favourite quote.
And please write something about you or where you live or what makes you happy. Not only "Happy Postcrossing". You are important!
Thanks to everyone who sends me a postcard. I really appreciate.
One postcrosser wrote this to another postcrosser and I find it is so true:
"It's not about receiving and collecting cards - it's about sharing a part of yourself with the world. Influencing people and leaving your mark in a place you may not ever get to visit. It´s about connecting. It´s putting a smile on a face you never get to meet. It makes my day better."
My heartfelt thank you for writing my card ❤
I wish you Love, Peace and Postcards
12 March 2020 ~ 1000th sent postcard - DE-9008806 - to CrimsonKing 🇺🇸
18 March 2020 ~ 1000th postcard received - US-6590467 - from Nlamour 🇺🇸