Facella(or Miriam) is a member in Austria . She has been a member for 12 months (349 days).
My name is Miriam, I live in Vienna and work as a bookseller. I love reading (mostly Fantasy, sci-fi and gay romance) and playing video games (very casual gamer). My favourite TV Show is Game of Thrones.
Here are a few things I like on postcards:
* Anything that represents/is typical for your city/town/village/area/country - Singleview generally preferred!
* Funny cards
* Animals (especially ones that are native in your country or cats)
* Fantasy creatures/anything to do with magic (no angels, please)
* Vintage/retro/old cards
* Janis Joplin
* Anything related to LGBT themes (homoerotic art, rainbow flag, etc. - would also love stamps on this topic!)
* Greetings from... (Postallove or good "fakes") (Already have: Belgium, Sweden)
* If you're from southeast Asia, I would also love something with traditional art from your country!
* You can of course also let yourself be inspired by my favourites - just make sure I haven't already received the card, please!
And a few things I'm not so fond of:
* Insects (phobia!)
* A mostly pink card (really dislike the colour)
* Ad cards
Für Leute aus Deutschland/der Schweiz:
Bitte schickt mir keine Postkarten von der Firma Grafikwerkstatt. Die Sprüche sind am Anfang ganz witzig, aber da wir in der Arbeit alles mögliche mit diesen Sprüchen drauf verkaufen (von Coffee To Go Bechern bis zu Magneten...), kann ich sie nicht mehr sehen und muss immer an die Arbeit denken!
Please put the date on your card! And if you send me a card with monuments/sights/something like that, please give me a short explanation of what it is (unless there's already an explanation printed on the card in a language I understand).
Last but not least: I love long messages! Please tell me more than just "Happy Postcrossing" or "Greetings from..." Tell me about yourself, the card, the place where you live... Got a book recommendation? I'd love to hear it! You could also tell me the word for "book" in your language.
Having said all that, I'll be happy about any card I receive.
Happy Postcrossing! :)
P.S.: Ecrive-moi en Francais! Escribame en Espanol!
Shortest distance sent: 91 km (AT-316859 to Slovakia)
Longest distance sent: 18,045 km (AT-305205 to New Zealand)