My name is Nathalie and I'm from the south west of Germany. I work in research management at university and have just finished my PhD in English literature - so it's no surprise that I really like literature and especially English classics. My favourite authors are A.E. Housman, Jane Austen, Virginia Woolf and Thomas Bernhard. I love Great Britain and have been there many many times, but I always want to go there again. I also like: nature, taking walks, playing video games or watching other people play them, the history of Earth, meeting friends, watching documentaries about far away places (especially very remote and lonely places) - and so on! And I love Postcrossing of course :) I'm a vegetarian. I really like hearing from other parts of the world and somehow feeling connected to people from other countries - so I'm looking forward to your card! :)
I want you to decide for yourself what kind of postcard you want to send me but here is some inspiration if you need it:
- landscapes/buildings/towns etc. from where you live
- churches/mosques/temples/synagogues etc.
- national customs or national food
- indigenous people
- cute animals (seals, foxes, elephants, otters, squirrels etc.)
- anything connected to Great Britain
- art (I especially like Niki de Saint-Phalle and pop art/modern art in general, but other things are cool, too!)
If you have the time, please write a lot onto the card, because I love reading something about other people's lives :) I like pretty stamps, too.