Exploradora73(or Brenda) is a member in Netherlands . She has been a member for over 2 years (1,070 days).
Hello Postcross Fan,
My name is Brenda and I am living together with Matthijs in the capital of our 12th province Flevoland called Lelystad.
At the moment I am in between jobs. I used to work at a tour operator in Amsterdam. I love to organise holidays for our clients.
my hobby's are travelling, walking, cycling, reading and geocaching. Everyday I try to practice Zhi Neng Qigong.
On the back of the postcard I love to receive tips what not to miss in your city/village/country or maybe a book you advice to read. A beautiful drawing is also nice!
If possible I love a colourful stamp or stamp of dogs, ice bears and other animals on the card or envelop.
Below ideas are just to help you choose if you don't know what to send. I am already grateful that you sent me a card to brighten up my day..
You make me smile even more with below postcards:
- illustrated(drawn/painted) Polar bear, Panda or Hippo cards (no photo cards)
Other ideas if you don't know what to send:
- Books/reading animals/reading people
- Chocolate or Nutella cards
- Yoga Animals
- Illustrations on Novel Paper (f.i. Jess Purser / Matt Dinniman)
- (Bright/Colourful/Pastel) Illustrations
- Keep Calm cards or Life, Travel & Chocolate quotes
- your national animal,bird, flower, costum or park
- local recipe
- Unofficial Greetings like the Postallove ones
- Oleg Shuplyak or Victor Nizovtsev (acards.by)
- Wooden Cards
- Seasoncards (Eastern, Birthday, Christmas around that date)
Some brands/designers which I also collect:
- Editions des Correspondances(Lali, Marie Cardouat,Mila Gablasová, Izou, Jehanne Weyman etc.)
- Edition Golong (Mila Marquis, Nina Cheng, Cartita Design)
- Icons of Countries from thepostcardhouse.com
- World Travel serie from https://wt.nisan.tw/product-category/world-travel/
- Inge Löök (received nr. 1-8, 10, 13-14, 17-23, 26-29, 31-36, 38, 42-45, 47-53 and 201, 208)
- Inkognito (f.i. Quint Buchholz, Suzan Visser)
- Lagom Design (Zoo Portraits)
For Dutch people only:
- Aurora productions (Ellen Uytewaal/Geertje van der Zijpp/Judy Mastrangelo/Loes Botman)
- Mingface/Coolpuk cards
I almost forgot self-made cards are more than welcome.
Have a look at my favourites to see what kind of cards I like as well. Most of the cards in my favourites I haven't yet received.
I have ailurophobie but cards of cats are oké
I REALLY REALLY DON'T like cards which have too much dark colours or typical tourist/cityview cards. So please if possible try not to send this types of cards. I know sometimes it is the only card sold in your city. You can always try to send your own creation.
To prevent double cards you can look at my albums which cards I have received via Postcrossing, Facebook and Instagram.
If you want to make Matthijs happy. Send him a card instead of me with a game. (f.i. Where is Wally/Waldo?, Lali, find the difference, Labyrinth, Sudoku etc