Exploradora73(or Brenda) is a member in Netherlands . She has been a member for over 2 years (828 days).
My name is Brenda and I am living together with Matthijs in the capital of our 12th province Flevoland called Lelystad.
At the moment I am in between jobs. I used to work at a tour operator in Amsterdam. I love to organise holidays for our clients. If I have time I am travelling also around the globe.
my hobby's are travelling, cycling, reading and geocaching.
On the back of the postcard I love to receive tips what not to miss in your city/village/country or maybe a book you advice to read.
If possible I love a colourful stamp or stamp of dogs, ice bears and other animals on the card.
You make me smile even more with below postcards:
- illustrated(drawn/painted) Polar bear, Panda or Hippo cards(no photo cards)
Here you can get an idea of the cards I love to receive. https://www.flickr.com/photos/52429257@N02/albums/72157661214059856
Other ideas if you don't know what to send:
- Books/reading people
- Chocolate/Nutella cards
- Dog cards
- Illustrations on Novel Paper (f.i. Jess Purser / Matt Dinniman)
- Bright/Colourful illustrations
- Keep Calm cards or Travel & Chocolate quotes
- Unofficial Greetings like the Postallove ones
- Oleg Shuplyak or Victor Nizovtsev (acards.by)
- Wooden Cards
- Seasoncards (Eastern, Birthday, Christmas around that date)
Some brands/designers which I also collect:
- Editions des Correspondances(Lali, Marie Cardouat,Mila Gablasová, Izou, Jehanne Weyman etc.)
- Edition Golong (Mila Marquis, Nina Cheng, Cartita Design)
- Flags Of The World from postcardsmarket.com
- Inge Löök (received nr. 2, 5, 10, 14, 18, 19, 21, 22, 23, 31, 33, 34, 38, 42, 43, 44, 45, 48 and 201, 208)
- Inkognito (f.i. Quint Buchholz, Suzan Visser)
- Lagom Design (Zoo Portraits)
- Silke Leffler (Grätz verlag)
For Dutch people only:
- Aurora productions (Ellen Uytewaal/Geertje van der Zijpp/Judy Mastrangelo)
- Mingface/Coolpuk cards
I almost forgot self-made cards are more than welcome.
Have a look at my favourites to see what kind of cards I like as well. Most of the cards in my favourites I haven't yet received.
I have ailurophobie but cards of cats are oké
I REALLY REALLY DON'T like cards which have too much dark colours or typical tourist/cityview cards. So please if possible try not to send this types of cards.
To prevent double cards you can look at my albums which cards I have received via Postcrossing, Facebook and Instagram.
If you want to make Matthijs happy. Send him a card instead of me with a game. (f.i. Where is Wally/Waldo?, Lali, find the difference, Labyrinth, Sudoku etc.)