Hello! I'm 24 years old Latvian girl. I live, work and study in the Netherlands. I love reading, I'm almost always listening to some music or a podcast. I love learning new, interesting, random facts about world we live in and the people around me. I follow politics and can get quite passionate if I see injustice. I'm not religious, but I am fascinated by it, and i think it can be beautiful as long as it's not hurting and isn't forced upon anyone - same as traditions. I love Winters when it's snowing, but when it's not - my favorite season is Autumn. I believe in miracles, but I'm not naive and I question everything. I don't think being rich makes you happy - perhaps even the opposite. I'm a sphinx-cat-person, I sing with the music when no-one can hear me and I love wearing my glasses.
Of course all postcards are welcomed, but I would especially love regular sized manufactured/professionally printed cards (~10cm x 15cm) of:
- head wreaths (flower crowns),
- rain and umbrellas,
- starry night sky, aurora, moon,
- coffee, tea, bread, cinamon and honey,
- sad, melancholy, dreamy and thought provoking cards,
- cornflowers (my favorite!), chamomile,
- interesting and/or funny old people (not celebrities), (photo)
- pin-up girls.
The only cards i dislike are touristy viewcards. Please send the card without envelope, as I think the travel wounds give the card character :D.
Some things you can write on the card can be:
- a curious, interesting thing about our world,
- random fascinating and/or surprising fact,
- something particular and curious about people of your country,
- a celebration that is unique to your country and what it's for,
- if you could live anywhere in the world, where would you like to live and why,
- a funny, ironic, sarcastic or any kind of quote that you really love,
- an anecdote,
Thank you all for doing this with me!