I am mother of two lovely daughters.
My hobby is collecting stamps, coins, banknotes & keychains, reading, sewing, cooking or baking and of course postcard exchange.
I love to receive your postcard! I Love learning about different places & cultures. Please tell me about yourself, your family, your interesting e.t.c. If possible and if you don’t mind, could you please write something in your own language plus the English translation. I’d like to know & learn the different language around the world.
I like all kind of postcard that were chosen for me.
And I especially love the postcards of :
- Unesco objects
- Interesting building in your country : Mosques, palace, Museum, castle & historic/heritage building, ancient sites & ruins
- City view : landmark, garden, forest & trees, summer, winter
- Universities, libraries and bookstores, science, astronomy & space exploration
- Transportation : bridge. Subway line, railway station, train, trams, fortress, vessel, cruiser, airport or anything related to air travel, post offices, mail boxes
- National flag & maps
- Famous people from your country, from history or present
- Culture or special traditional, tourism, people in native dress, local food & drink, folk art, musical instrument
- Royal families & dynasties
- Royal & dynasties's crowns and tiaras
- Mother’s theme & child’s theme
- Tea, teapots & teacup, and something shabby chic style
- Anime and manga
and all about your country
I will be delighted & grateful if someone send me a porcelain/ceramics postcard.
I really appreciate every card that will send to me & I'm very much looking forward to your postcards!