My name is Evgenia and I live in Moscow, Russia. I like reading, communicating with people from different countries, and travelling. Postcards and postcrossing are my new hobbies, and I can feel that they are going to be my passion :)
I will be happy to receive a postcard that YOU like, because if you like it and send it to me it means that you share something really good and kind with me! :) But if you like to have a guideline not to hesitate, here are my preferences:
* Civil aviation (airplanes with airlines logos, airports, crew members) - everything about it will be welcomed!
* Postallove 'Greetings from...' cards
* Beatrix Potter illustrations
* Christmas cards in November and December
* Dogs (especially japanese chin, doberman, husky, yorkshire terrier, pugs)
* Map cards
* UNESCO in your country (with some description, if you would be so kind)
* Unfortunately I don't like flyers, printed photos and greeting cards :(
I prefer handwritten and stamped cards (not in an envelope).
But if you would be so kind to send your national banknote or coin to me, I will be also grateful. My husband collects coins and banknotes from all over the world.
And please write something about you on your postcard. For example, you can write the name of your favorite book, picture, movie or place in the world! I'll be happy! :)
I'm interested in direct swaps, so please don't hesitate to message me :) I have only 11 travelling postcards available, so I'll be glad to send (and receive, of course) postcards via direct swaps too!
Thanks and wish you all the best,