Pleased to meet you !
I always has been a keen postcard lover and a traveler/geography addict. I'm currently living in-between Paris and Versailles, in the city which inspired most of the impressionist painters. I used to be a traveling student (France, Canada, South Africa), and now I try to use any opportunity to buy a plane ticket and feel lost in a city where I can't understand the locals.
I can't imagine my life without animal, they bring peace around them: cats, dogs, horses. I adopted on March 18th, 2018 a cat ! Her name is Moon, she's a sassy, precious, tabby cat, you can follow her adventure on Instagram at Moonthecatdiary. She has a face cancer, and had radiotherapy in April 2019 to reduce the tumour on her left eye. She is doing great at the moment!
One of my goal in life is to have every single country stamps on my passport. Slowly but surely, I'm exploring the world. Can you advise me any place around your area worth to visit ? I would like to add it to my Mapstr map.
It can be any kind of places in your country which are worth seeing as a foreigner, forget about the cliché, give me the spot you love which are worth it to your eyes.
I love cooking, I cook every day, I always bring my tupperware at work and make all of my coworker jealous. I'm a sweet tooth, you can share a recipe with me !
About postcards, be creative, suprise me ! I have a thing for the color blue.
Otherwise, you can make really happy with:
- burlesque, showgirls, cancan like Josephine Baker, Dita von Teese, Dirty Martini
- pin up like Hilda, Gil Elvgren, Baron von Lind
- traditional costume of your country
- vintage/retro poster, adds, pictures
- recipe or food related photographs
- important women figure like Katherine Johnson, Malala, Leymah Gbowee, Therese Clerc
- Vogue's and old "La Vie Parisienne" cover,
- works of Alphonse Mucha, Henri Privat-Livemont and Michael Parkes (check favourites section),
- the Prohibition time
- fabulous colourful birds like peacock, parrots
I also appreciate single view of your area.
I like postcards that are full of words. You could write about a great place to visit near your home, yours hobbies, what you are currently reading, the last movie you saw or the last song you listened to, the last show you attended and maybe a few words in your native language.
Don't be shy, share a recipe with me or make me discover your local tea.
I'm curious about anything!
June 24th, 2019