Hello from Belgium.
My name is Annie. I'm 54. I live in a quiet suburb of Brussels with my husband, my daughter Alexia (19) and our beloved cat.
Thank you for reading my profile.
About Belgium: a small country near France, Germany and Netherlands. We try to manage to live with 3 small Regions (Flanders, Wallonia and Brussels) and 3 languages (French, Dutch en German); not so easy but very interesting.
Brussels is multicultural. At school, at work, outside, everywhere you hear a mix of native and foreign languages. There are many international & European organisations.
Famous Belgian people: Stromae, Jacques Brel. Painters: Rubens, Magritte, Delvaux, Ensor ... . We have all read comics from Belgian authors: Tintin - Hergé, the Smurfs, Spirou, Thorgal, Gaston Lagaffe, Lucky Luke, Boule & Bill (Billy & Buddy) ...
Mister Sax invented the saxophone in 1840!
I read a lot, like cooking and baking. We eat chocolate every day (Belgian chocolate for sure). No car, always by foot (within walking distance) or use public transport.
- Tausendschön cards
- Postcrossing meetup's cards
- Cats (Cats by Irina Garmashova, Blue cats by Irina Zeniuk)
- Vintage cards (flowers, Christmas, Easter, products as chocolate, films, Valentine's day, Halloween ....)
- The New Yorker's covers (illustrations)
- Artist Hiroshige
- Artichique Design postcards in Nederland
- Puffins (macareux), rabbits, squirrels
- Harry Potter (the houses Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff).
- Rock, the group Queen & Freddie Mercury
- Coca Cola
- Irish or Scottish landscapes, British cottages, Celtic themes
- Star Wars
- Lou Paper
- Tennis, Tennis Vintage, Roger Federer (and others), Wimbledon ...
- Petra in Jordania
- Maps of countries, US States maps
- Fjords, Norway's map, Hurtigruten's boats
- The Queen Elisabeth II, the British Royal family
- Christmas, Halloween, Valentine's day, Easter.
Please: no Advertising cards
Birthday cards are very welcome :-) Annie 15 Nov, Alexia 12 Dec - thank you so much.
We like stamps showing animals, flowers, food or representing Her Majesty the Queen Elisabeth II, the British Royal family.
Dear postcrossers from Norway : if you have stamps showing Hurtigruten's ships it would be so nice to put one on the card. Thank you
It will be a pleasure to receive your postcard.
We appreciate Postcrossing very very much.
Esperluette means : "&" . I like this symbol "and"
Member Facebook "Postcrossing Francophone"