My name is Emilia. I love cycling, drinking tea, reading books, and watching tv series (which probably isn't very productive). I have a thing for puzzles, board games, and recently - cross stitching.
I like to learn new things about other countries and their culture. I wish I could travel more, and I guess that's the main reason I'm into postcrossing.
- Greetings from... (postallove) <-- only from country of origin, please
- touristic (city skyline, characteristic places, country tradition, culture, maps, towns, flags, royalty, anything relevant to your city/country)
- castles, churches, universities, lighthouses
- nature (mountains, forests, landscapes, seascapes)
- architecture (fascinating buildings, bridges etc.)
- animals (typical for your country, guinea pigs, cats, tigers, foxes, wolves, owls)
- human anatomy
- Vincent van Gogh
- Alphonse Mucha
- Caspar David Friedrich
- Leonid Afremov
- movie stills, actors, book characters, cartoons, anime/manga, games, etc. (e.g. Moomin, Krtek, Sherlock Holmes, Supernatural, The Lord of the Rings/Hobbit, Harry Potter, Alice in Wonderland, Studio Ghibli, Disney and Marvel movies)
- anything from my favourites
It would be interesting to read something in your native language.
If you have no idea what to write, anything will do - about a card, you, your day, weather, city or country, favourite poem, quote, a story or a legend... you can even draw something if you feel like it ^^
Fell free to ask about anything.