Hi there! Call me Emil. First, I want to APOLOGIZE for a long profile and next, I'm going to introduce myself. I'm a pure-blooded Filipino (and part giraffe i think) living in a city called Naga here in Bicol which is in the northern part of the Philippines.Our city is dubbed as the "City of Smiles" and personally, I don't disagree with that. It is so true!
About me, well, I'm a grade eleven student who wants to take up animation on college. The things that I love to do are drawing (I doodle a lot!), reading, traveling to different places, eating, taking photos and doing or creating weird/crazy stuffs. People say that I'm very friendly, artistic, smart, funny, childish, crazy, noisy, approachable, op timistic and cool to be with. Let's just say that I only believe in some of that, haha!
With the postcard I'm going to receive from you, I'm not very picky and demanding. I accept ANY card as long as it is child-friendly and it comes from the heart. Well, if you want to make it "more" special, just take note of this list (THESE AREN'T DEMANDS):
1. I (SUPER) LOVE postcards that depict views of famous places from the country of origin, cards with native animals, native plants or even food, vintage stuffs, maps and flags, famous personalities, animation, books, or anything that's from your country. I'd realy be glad to see one of those.
2. I love to draw so much so please draw/doodle something on the card. Even if you're not artistic, just try. I've received many cards with not-so-beautiful drawings but I really think that they're awesome! I love colorful people. (Hint: MORE COLORS, MORE FUN)
3. If I really can't persuade you to draw because you really don't want to, you can have other options! STICKERS, CUT-OUTS (from magazines etc.), or MORE STAMPS! Or ANYTHING! I want cards to look alive, not boring.
4. DON'T FORGET TO WRITE ON THE CARD! I like reading so please write a looong message on the card. The longer, the better. Write about anything! Be random! You can write in your own language (so I'll have a hard time translating, haha), you can write about your views in life, or you can share a secret! THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!
5. Lastly, I like written and stamped more than written in envelope.
*If you can't do anything above, it's okay! Remember, I give any postcard a space in my box and in my heart. Don't just base on my list! Anything is possible. Well I guess that would be all. You card means a lot to me and by the way, thanks for reading my long profile! Sorry about that, haha.
P.S. I'm a BIG fan of OWLS, GIRAFFES, STAR WARS, PIZZA, CATS, GRAVITY FALLS (the cartoon series), DISNEY ANIMATION, CARTOONS, OWL CITY (the band), GOOSEBUMPS (the books) and STICKERS!!!
Have a fun-filled day!