Hello, dear postcrosser!
My name is Lena. I live in Belarus, a small historic city Grodno. I work at a large company. I am an engineer. This is my main job. My second job for the soul. And still trying to be a photographer. I am married. We have a daughter.
I am a very active person. I love to swim, skate or drive a car. I love cheese and red wine in the company of my friends. Morning start with a small piece of chocolate and coffee. My hobby is collecting decorative clothespins.
I love travelling via my postcard collection. I love to visit new places and get to know different cultures. I like meeting people. I'll be glad to receive a letter about how you live, what hobbies.
I'm happy to find friends among you :) I can introduce you to Belarus.
Most would be happy to get a postcard:
- which show little old streets, yards, doors, windows :) It conveys the atmosphere of life of people who live there!!!
- I'll be happy to see on a postcards famous places (I collect UNESCO cards and UNESCO Tentative List cards!)
- I really like the beach, sea and mountains. It's so beautiful!!! You give me pleasant moments, if I see it on a postcard.
- image of cheese and wine!!!
- painting by Rolf Lidberg (Trolls)- Norway,
painting by Inge Löök - Finland
- image of a cup of coffee and sweets!!!
If you like my postcard, write me and send them to you! Exchange of doing only clean and postcards in an envelope.
my postcards for swap: