Ellenika88(or Elena) is a member in Armenia . She has been a member for over 3 years (1,149 days).
I am 26 years old girl from Russia. Now we are living in Yerevan with my little son Artashes (he was born in March 2016) and my husband and his family. During my life I've also lived in Istanbul, Turkey. My hobbies are reading, learning different languages and cultures, cycling and listening and playing music. Also I'm very interested in British and Irish cultures and travel to London is one of my biggest dreams.
I have a lot of friends from all over the world, so I hope this web-site will give me a chance to meet new interesting people also.
What kind of postcards do I like? Well, I сan show you something like a "wish-list":
- postcards with different fairy tales characters (now I'm starting my Harry Potter collection, so it would be great to get some cards connected with this theme);
- Moomins are always welcome;
- My neighbour Totoro;
- The Lord of the Rings & Hobbit;
- Game of Thrones;
- All kinds of funny postcards (I have a good sence of humor);
- Beautiful places of your city or country (of cource!);
- Postcards with British writers/actors/scientists and members of the Royal Family;
- Irish traditional things (alphabet, food, national dances, costumes, etc.);
- Postcards with American Indians;
- Mahatma Ghandi!!! (even if you're not from India)))
But remember: ALL kinds of postcards are welcome))
I'm really interested in direct swaps! Feel free to contact me and ask about any kind of postcarsd from Armenia. Also I'm looking for penpals and new friends))
If you don't know what to write, just tell me about your life, your habits or your ordinary day. Books and movies suggestions are also always welcome))
Happy postcrossing for everyone!!!