Hello, my name is Elena. I'm from Minsk in Belarus. I work in a company.
I find the idea of the Postcrossing great! It motivate me to learn the English language. Besides in the evening, after the rush-hour-traffic, a card from somewhere in the big world would make my day!
I have a lot of interests. In my childhood, I danced in a dance group.I love nature! In the forest I feel guiet and safe. Determind the forests is my element!
I like travelling. I'm very interested in the culture of different countries.
And finally I like Arts! In my second profession I am an art historian. That's why the visual perception is important for me. To go to the art and history museums, exhibitions, to read about the arts and artists are a plesure for me. I like beautiful and elegant things.
So I would like to get cards, reflected my interests and occupations:
- Cards from my FAVOURITE LIST (received cards and not)
- MAXI-CARDS (size 10 x 15cm)
- painting and sculpture (not contemporan, please)
- folk crafts
- mosaics, pietra dura
- porcelain, pottery
- illustrations and stamps by: Inge Look, Minna Immonen, Kaarina Torvanen, Virpi Pekkala, Mili Weber, Екатерина Бабок, Виктория Кирдий
- people or dolls wearing national clothes
- natural human faces or figures (people working or not, being in contact whith other etc.)
- the Royals
- something, that can be found only in your country/region (US-State animals, birds, flowers; Samurais...)
- national holidays/ festivals/ markets
NATURE in all appearances
- landscapes, forests, sea views, beaches etc.
- BIRDS, wild animals, fishes (photo). WWF card were super!
- plants, berries, mushrums (photo)
- flowers (especially peonies, chrysanthemums, sunflowers)
- still-life (photo or art)
- garden and gardening
- dancing people
- film posters and film actors, film scenes
- Gotochi cards
- Did you know? from the USA, Canada, Australia
- Stamp cards from UK, DK, US
... and sure you can send me a view of major attraction of your town/country (not painted, please). Then explain the site, please!
I'm collecting STAMPS, so I will be glad to study not only your nice cards, but also great stamps on it. I collect EUROPA stamps, stamps with Arts, Flora and Fauna.
* No AD\Free or handmade\selfprinted cards, photos, please!
** Date the card, please.
*** For city-view card, I prefer single view, if possible.
Liebe Postcrosser aus Deutschland, die Chronik-Postkarten des Schoening-Verlages sind aber willkommen! Ich habe bereits die aus Aachen, Bad Reichenhall, Bad Vilbel, Bautzen, Bonn, Brandenburg, Braunschweig, Buxtehude, Chemnitz, Dortmund, Dresden, Erfurt, Freiburg im Breisgau, Hagen, Hamburg, Hannover, Husum, Konstanz, Leipzig, Luebeck, Ludwigshafen, Mainz, Quedlinburg, Schloss Burg, Schweinfurt, Torgau, Warnemuende, Zinnowitz
Thank you and Happy Postcrossing