Hello, dear postcrossers!
We are the couple: Elena and Evgeniy (El&Ev as we're signing our cards). We live in Ukraine's capital - Kyiv.
Ev is a brand-manager and El used to be a bank officer and now housewife.
It’s been a while since we’d frozen our postcrossing account but now we’re back :)
We used to love lazy vacations with watching good movies while lying in bed or cooking some delicacy, but 2 and a half years ago we gave life to wonderful child Ekaterina and this changed everything (those of you who has children would understand). Now we have literally no free time, but that sounds worse than appear – life's become vertigo but in a damn good way :)
We like to travel, when have free time and money to spend.
In order of preference, we'd like to receive postcards with:
- your favorite building/location of your country/city
- typical urban/nature view of your city (in large ones this can be the skyscrapers!)
- funny painted cats or anything, that can makes us smile :)
- cultural identity: alphabet, map of the country / city, subway map, national clothes / food etc., everything that can identify your country.
- Сult movies (Pulp Fiction and other Tarantino stuff, The Shawshank Redemption, Saving Private Ryan, Forrest Gump, etc.)
- Rick and Morty
- Adventure Time
- Black and white photos of celebrities (especially Al Pacino – El’s one love)
- Jetoy, Mo-Card
- Inge Look "Grandma"
- Cards with sign "Keep calm & ..."
- Some vintage stuff
- Maxi cards
- Stereo (3D) cards
We hope you will do everything sincerely with all your heart as we do :)
Few more wishes:
PUT DIFFERENT STAMPS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! Stamps are same important as the postcard itself.
Write something about yourself, your country, weather... whatever you'd like to! just write! ;)
Please share with us the name of your favorite book, movie or game you like to play.
Don't forget to write a date on your card!
The least demanded postcards are:
- handmade cards
- multi-view cards
Anyway, if you think the card is a nice one, we think we will like it :)