My name is Elena. I live in Ulan-Ude, near Lake Baikal. I love my family, my job, I like hiking and reading books. Especially I like science fiction and social fiction, my favorite authors are the Strugatsky brothers.
Postcrossing for me - is opportunity to learn new about different countries and get to know different people.
I like every postcards, but most of all I will be pleased with:
- beautiful views of nature of your land;
- birds, especially owls and parrots, winter birds;
- photos of butterflies, dragonflies and beautiful beetles
- winter and New Year scenes;
- photos of figure skaters and figure skating coaches;
- blue cats by Rina Zeniuk;
- also I will be happy to receive my birthday congratulation in june and happy new year in december and january.
- If you want, you can send me a postcard for my daughter. Her name is Olya, she is 10. She like owls,corgi, comics, funny stories. She will be so happy to receive a card.
- Товарищи! Если у вас сохранились советские открытки с 1 мая, 9 мая, 8 марта, 7 ноября и особенно - С новым годом, я буду им очень рада (оказывается, ностальгия - такая сильная штука!).
This list is just a guideline, I will be glad any postcards, that looks beautiful to you.
Please, do not send me advertisement and handmade.
It will be great, if you write something about yourself or your homeland on your card. If you can,write a proverb, or enigma, or phraseologism of your land and what it means.
Have a nice day and happy postcrossing!