!!! i collect stamps, please, if possible, send me card in the envelope and use beautiful not standard stamps!!!
I love to receive any and all postcards, though ad cards are my least favorite. My favorite postcards include:
- Bizarre, unusual, or vintage (The weirder the better!)
- Pictures of where you're from
- Large cities at night
- Squireels (!)
- Food or Baking
- Anything having to do with theatre/pictures of theatres
Most of all, I like to be surprised!
What to write on the backside of the card? A view suggestions:
- I love to hear about your life on the postcard and I think it's marvelous if you write something in your native language on the card as well if it is not English! (But please let me know what it says!)
- I'm always interested in dreams of other people. So if you don't mind, please tell me what's your biggest dream and/or hope, what would be important for you if you could do whatever you want?
- What was the best thing that happened in your life?
- What do you think is most important in life?
- What do you think is most important in a relationship between lovers?
- If you don't want to tell me please tell me something about you, your country, your daily life etc. or tell me about the picture(s) on your card.