Please write something in your native language (with a translation if possible).
I'm Victoria and am 25 years old, married, and live in Utah. I am a graduate student in Technical Communication and Rhetoric. I have a research focus in game studies -- so I really dig games. a lot. My undergraduate degrees are in History with an emphasis in the Cold War and in Technical Communication.
Here's a small number of my interests:
- Hot Air Balloons
- Tolkien (Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit)
- Anything Space-Related
- European Churches/Castles/Cathedrals
- Leonid Afremov
- Saint Basil's Cathedral and the Church of the Savoir on Spilled Blood
Собор Василия Блаженного и Церковь Спаса на Крови, Собор Василия Блаженного
- Historic Buildings
- Soviet Propaganda
- City views (single view cards)
If you're having a hard time figuring out what to send me, have a look at my favorites--you're sure to get an idea there. :]
Animals are very specific: otters, peacocks, and octopuses.
Don't know what to write?
- I love books and am constantly reading. What's your favorite book?
- What's a quote or saying you live your life by?
- What have you done today?
- Favorite bands/music?
- Favorite film?
I can't wait to hear from you. :D
Want to do a private swap? Have a look at my swap albums to get an idea of the cards I'm currently stashing for swaps.