Hello Postcrossing Community,
I am very excited to be on board and exchange postcards with you. As you can see I am just about to start this amazing adventure of postcard exchange around the globe and I am looking forward to getting to know you!
If you don't know what to write on the card I am always happy about MOVIE and BOOK RECOMMENDATION. Feel free to suggest me books and movies. You can also tell me a bit about the content. Would love to hear more.
Fast facts about me:
- Former Mathematics and Language Teacher with M.Ed. turned Digital Nomad in '12
- I love hiking, swimming, cycling, nature, wild animals and sunsets.
- Passionate Traveller, Serial Entrepreneur, M.A. student (online), next Bachelor of Law
- Freelance Journalist (legal, finance, real estate), Chief Editor and Web Designer.
- Austrian imported to Germany, not willing to adapt. ;)
- Loving the laptop lifestyle (working, traveling, studying)
- Lived in Australia (3y), Singapore (1y), Mexico (5m), Switzerland (5m), Thailand (8m) etc.
- I love Depeche Mode, Spanish music, Yoga, exotic food, Reggaeton, castles, fairytale landscape, nature walks, the Outback, Elephants, Turtles, Tigers, Gothic stuff,
Postcards I love:
- Please feel free to send me any postcard - I'm a very enthusiastic person and love to receive all sorts of cards and I will defo appreciate your choice. :) No worries!
- just be creative (feel free to draw or write a poem, book recommendation)
- teach me some words in your language
- tell me something about yourself
- Tell me about your favorite food from your country
- beautiful landscapes, forests, beaches, abstract art, expressionism, literature, vintage, pin-up, 60s, 80s, Retro, castles, waterfalls, mountains.
Why I love changes and the extraordinary:
Once I've preserved an even and traditional road, living a traditional life with all the security you could dream off. But I never felt free, liked the weather and was free to do what I want, whenever I want it. One day in 2012 I decided to be free and quit teaching job to travel. Fuelled by freedom and curiosity