Hello out there! My name is Katrin and I`m 35 years old :o)
I love the SEA, Scotland, tea, books and nature <3
Somehow I happen to be an old soul with a child`s spirit...
Travelling inspires me and my biggest dream is to return to Scotland!
In case you`d like to get a hint considering my wishes ;o) --->
I`d be most happy to receive cards on the following topics:
- Harry Potter cards are my absolute favourites lately (I try to get a huge various collection together)
...(I sooo love Hogwarts, all characters & especially Severus Snape)
...if you can send me one of those cute GrapeArtPotterCards, I`d be over the moon with joy!
- Scotland<3 (Highlands, cottages,...)
- Cards with glitter
- Keep calm and...
- Beauty of nature (rainbows, Northern Lights, trees/forests...)
- Mermaids and Unicorns
- the Sea (+seaglass, shells, stones) & water in general / objects under water
- Jellyfish, squids, snails, whales, seacow / manati / dugong
- Alpakas, hedgehogs, wiener dogs, frogs, seals
- Umbrella / parasol
- Alan Rickman
- Lisa Frank / Frida Kahlo / Hundertwasser
- Studio Ghibli-->Totoro / Miffy / Tokidoki / Sanrio / Pusheen the Cat
- Snow globes
- Candy / sweets
- Rainbows / pastel-rainbow-colours / neon-colours
- Mosaic / blue tiles, (stained) glass / (church)windows made of colourful glass
- Shaped cards (like Gotochi)
- (I`m not too fond of typical city-tourist cards or ad/free-cards...)
I`m a big fan of cute stickers, washi-tape, nice stamps,
little drawings and colourful writing on the cards<3
Please write something personal for me, and if you`ve read Harry Potter,
let me know which is your favourite character and why - that`d be awesome!
Also you can make me happy with your favourite quote or poem.
If it doesn`t cost you more money, it`d be kind to send your card in an envelope,
as unfortunately some beautiful cards have reached me severely damaged lately...
I`d be most thrilled if you`d wanna add some small items like teabags, cute paper-items,
letter-paper, coins, stickers, used stamps...
Thanks for reading my profile and making my mailbox a box of surprises!
I hope you`re happy and healthy and sunnybright :o)
Dear greetings to you and "Happy Postcrossing"!