My name is Sarah and I live in Mönchengladbach in western Germany together with my dogs Finchen and Bobby and my 5 guinea pigs, that are named after the swedish royal family. I study "Social Work" here at university.
I'm very interested in traveling and learning more about our world and each and every country. I also love photography, drawing or watching old TV series like "The Nanny" and listening to music like Celine Dion or The Killers. My favourite colors are green and pastels.
Postcards I love the most are:
• royals from all over the world
• christmas cards in november/december, since it's my favourite season
• landscapes of your country, especially single-views
• native, indian or western style cards (like wild horses,cactus etc.)
• vintage cards with bikes, cameras or ships (Titanic etc.)
• flamingos (or typical animals of your country)
• birthday cards for my birthday in early september
• if you live in the Netherlands: Do you have a Miffy/Nintje-Card for me? :)
• you can also have a look at my favourites. These are all cards I haven't recieved yet.
But at the end I am happy about every single postcard I receive, just choose one that you like! :)
Maybe you can tell me something about yourself and the impression or the image you've got about Germany (positive or negative)? I'm quite curious about that :D