My name is Sarah and I live in Mönchengladbach in western Germany together with my dogs Finchen and Bobby (Finchen comes from an animal shelter in Romania #AdoptDontShop) and my guinea pigs, that are named after the swedish royal family. I study "Social Work" here at university.
I'm very interested in traveling and learning more about our world and each and every country. I also love photography, drawing, caring for my growing plant collection or watching old TV series like "The Nanny" and listening to music like Celine Dion or The Killers. My favourite colors are green and pastels. Oh and I have a very bad handwriting, I‘m sorry for that!
Postcards I love the most are:
• royals from all over the world, as I‘m a passionate Royalist :)
• seasonal cards
• landscapes of your country, especially single-views
• native, indian or western style cards (like wild horses,cactus etc.)
• biological cards or poppys
• old ships (Titanic etc.) or other maritime objects like shells or lighthouses
• flamingos, or typical animals of your country
• I don’t mind receiving cards from places you visited, even if you‘re not there anymore. In my opinion, that‘s the original meaning of a postcard.
• birthday cards for my birthday in early september
• christmas cards in november/december, since it's my favourite season
• From the USA: those typical single-view-cards from different US-states or national-parcs or those vintage-touristic-cards
• if you live in the Netherlands: Do you have a Miffy/Nintje-Card for me? :)
• you can also have a look at my favorites. These are all cards I didn’t recieve yet.
But at the end I am happy about every single postcard I receive, just choose one that you like! :)
If you don‘t know what to Write, maybe you can tell me something about yourself and the impression or the image you've got about Germany (positive or negative)? I'm quite curious about that :D