I am happy to be a member of postcrossing. It is really nice to be able to give and receive a smile from someone around the world! :)
I am a Native American shaman, tradition keeper & professional seer/psychic. I'm excited to be a first-time author! My first book is about Native American shamanism and was published on May 8, 2019 by Llewellyn Worldwide. Every Monday I write a blog called " The Flow of the River". It talks about what the energy of the week will be and what can be expected. Many people enjoy it and they find it helpful. If you would like to read my post for this week click on the link above.
Here are some suggestions for postcards to send me. What I list are some of the things I love most but if you don't have any of these things, it is okay. I like to receive postcards that are light, happy & family-friendly.
*Beautiful places in nature including the ocean
* Animals... like bunnies and especially birds, owls and parrots are my favorite!
* ENESCO world heritage sites
* Mythical Beasts...like a Phoenix or Dragons
*Science Fiction...like Star Trek or Guardians of the Galaxy
* Fantasy...like Harry Potter and the Lord of the Rings
* How to Train Your Dragon is one of my favorite movies
*Super Heroes...I prefer Marvel and adore Spiderman!
* Video games like the Legend of Zelda (My ultimate favorite!), etc.
* Funny cards with tasteful humor
* Holiday postcards & birthday postcards sent close to the actual holiday
* Beautiful flowers
* Delicious food and pastries... recipes are a plus!
* Tourist postcards
* Hand crafted ( please make sure they're made so that they're not torn apart by postal machines)
Please NO: Ads, or erotica!!!
If you don't know what to write please tell me about:
* you * your hobbies * your happiest experience * your favorite place
* a saying from your country and what it means * personal or cultural holiday traditions * your pets *your favorite music, book, or movies
* a paranormal or unusual experience, but nothing disturbing please!
* games you like to play
I look forward to hearing from you! 😊