My name is Natalia. I live in Belarus, in the city of Gomel. I'm married and have two daughters. We also have a cat Lesya. We love reading, watching good movies and relax in nature. I love thrillers, historical, biographical and detective movies and books. I love to knit and collect postcards and maxicard. I love orchids. At home I have a few orchids.
I really love postcards and stamps. I really like the process of signing and sending postcards. This reminds me of my childhood, when there was no e-mail. Then I sent letters and cards to my friends and relatives. And I always happily find letters and postcards in my mailbox.
I will be very glad to receive a card:
- maxi card (any type)
- windows, doors, balconies, stained-glass windows
- products from porcelain, glass, ceramics: dishes (without food and drinks), vases, figurines, etc.
- street lamp, signboards, weathercock
- reprints of old postcards, photos or real old postcards (I like the types of streets with old transport and people. I do not like photos of famous people)
- black and white photo
- Duane Bryers "Hilda"
- beautiful birds
- retpo cover magazine: Vogue, Vanity Fair, New Yorker, Bazaar
- pattern, ornament, national ornament
- posters of the Soviet Union
- old advertisements and posters
- advertising card
- art of Africa
- vintage things, objects
- Chinese style, Japanese style
But this is not necessary. I will be happy to receive any postcard.
But I do not like some postcard themes:
_ animals in the clothes of people; animals with human behavior
_ photos of famous people
_ postcards with multiple images (many photos on one postcard).
Sorry, but I do not like this. Thank you for understanding.
I'll be gratefull for the beautiful stamps on a postcard, if possible. Please send a postcard without an envelope.
I'll be glad if you write a little about your profession and why you chose it for yourself. If you have no mood to write, then will be to write enough on a card "Hello" and to wish me all good. It is always pleasant to read it.
Thank you for your attention and happy postcrossing!