My name is Beth and I am a retired teacher. I love learning and connecting with people from other countries. Tell me about the customs and happenings where you live. What type of food do you like from your country. What news events are happening in your country right now.
I am interested in so many things. I am a voracious reader and I'm usually reading at least 3 books at one time.
I love to travel and have been all over the U.S. and Europe.
I collect stamps, (especially Europa and Postcrossing stamps)
I love to go to museums and concerts and the theater.
I love to cook and bake and I'm a foodie interested in gourmet food and ethnic food from other countries.
I love art! My favorite artists are Pre-Raphaelites
I was a Montessori teacher so I have so much fun interacting with my 3 grandkids.
Please NO AD CARDS and NO MULTIVIEWS. Also, I like postcards not note cards since that is what I like to collect. Also, I'm not really interested in Meet-Up cards. Save those for someone else.
The postcards I would LOVE are:
* art from your country, especially painted women
*traditional costumes from your country
*flag of your nation (like flags of the World series) I have Singapore, France, Romania, China, Hungary, Switzerland, Indonesia, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Italy, Finland, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, Austria, Macau, Netherlands and Germany
*icons of the world I have Japan, Switzerland and Finland
*nouvelles images, multiples
*wild animals from your country, especially foxes and owls
* anything of historical significance- people or places
* historic Russia Painted Art and Russian fairy tales
*matryoshka dolls, I collect them
*symbols of your country like the national flower or animal
*crowns, orbs and scepters
*maps and coats of arms
*postallove.com Greetings from...- so far I have Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Romania , Belarus, Luxembourg, Czech Republic, Poland, Hong Kong, France, Austria, Finland, China, Canada, Netherlands, Ireland, Russia, Slovakia, Malta, Ukraine, Philippines, Bulgaria, New Zealand, Slovenia, Japan, Taiwan, Greece, Sweden, Armenia and Malaysia. I also have St. Petersburg, JiangSu province and Shanghai.
* From Germany- I would love Tausendschon cards. I already have #24, 86,88,89,117,139,181,227,312,315,326,367,489,665,669,694,695,699,
* From the Netherlands- I love delft! I have it all over my kitchen. Also the art of Anton Pieck
* From Japan- I would love Gotochi cards or any of Japanese castles
* From Finland- I love the art of Minna Lehvaslaiho
* Cards made from unique material such as wood, metallic, cork etc. I also love 3-D cards
If at all possible could you please send your postcard in an envelope. My reasons for this is so the cards arrive in good condition and so I can save the stamps on the envelopes since I collect them. Thank-you.
I'm excited to see any postcard that you send.