I am a recently retired librarian, i live in Amsterdam and i like receiving mail, reading, riding with my bicycle through nature and walking with my old Old English Sheepdog.
I'm a vegetarian: nature and sustainabilty are important for me and for the rest of the world too :) .
Special theme for 2018 as my retirement is still very recent and i have to get used to it:
People at work, especially women (old cards, vintage reprints)
I have received: https://www.flickr.com/photos/88526197@N00/sets/72157667496800983/
Things I like:
- fantasy art, elves, goddessess, moon, witches, fairy tales, fairies
- multiples (collection of 'things'): the more peculiar, the better
- anything to do with books, libraries, people (or animals!) reading, alphabets (no bookcovers please) or book illustrations (not disney adaptions)
- libra (my zodiac sign)
- vintage reprints, Amsterdam before WW1, motorcycles, ads, travel posters, pin-up girls
An further things like: coffee, peculiar clocks, stagecoaches, gypsy wagons, mailboxes, (Polar) bears, globes, (very) old maps, illustrated maps, silhouettes and paper cuttings, Keep calm, Postallove Greetings, shop windows or narrow streets. 'how to...'cards, PHQ or maxicards.
Artists: Ekaterina Babok, Galina Egorenkova, Artjom Artyakov, Irina Petelina, Aimee Stewart, Rachel Anderson, Nene Thomas, Selina Fenech, Andrei Arinouchkine, Elisabeth Behm, Anton Pieck, Roman Velichko, Kagaya, Mingface, Alexander Maskaev, The Medici Society, Gerda Luise Schmidt, Carl Larsson, Irina Garmashova (cats!), Quint Buchholz (books inkognito)
Please check my flickr collection to avoid duplicates https://www.flickr.com/photos/88526197@N00/collections/72157655396314861/
Please tell me a little bit about what you did today, or
- is there a public library in your neighborhood and do you use it?
- what is your favorite book? (Or books) Or author(s)
- how is the weather where you live,
- did you read an nice quote recently,
- or tell me anything else you would like to write.
Please date your card.
I love decorated cards and nice stamps, and -if that doesn't cost you more- i'd prefer an envelop, so i can save the card and the stamp separately,
And if you make your own envelopes, do please send me one, I think that is awesome!
My 'favorites' on the wall are cards I do not yet have and would love to receive.
I'd love to see your card in the mail, take care
Cards having an adventure:
2018: 5 SP RU RU CN LT
2017 12: RU DE CN RU BG DE TW US JP NL MY RU
2016 8: SG EC PL DE RU CN RU CAR
2015 3: TR DE TW