I am a retired librarian, i live in Amsterdam and i like Postcrossing, reading and riding with my bicycle through nature.
I'm a vegetarian: nature and sustainabilty are important for me and for the rest of the world too :) .
Stay strong, friends from Belarus ! Stand for your freedom and for democracy !
Special theme for 2020:
Covid / Corona related cards
I have received: https://www.flickr.com/photos/88526197@N00/sets/72157714105692871
Things I like (tells something about me):
- working people esp women https://www.flickr.com/photos/88526197@N00/sets/72157667496800983/
- fantasy art, elves, goddesses, moon, witches, fairy tales, fairies
- multiples (collection of 'things'): the more peculiar, the better
- anything to do with books, libraries, reading (people or animals!), book illustrations (no bookcovers or disney adaptions please) 'Little polar bear'
- alphabets / single letters
- postcrossing meetings cards
- libra (my zodiac sign)
- vintage reprints, Amsterdam before WW1, motorcycles, ads, travel posters, pin-up girls
- if you are good at it handmade cards
- series like Keep calm, Icons, Postallove Greetings (official and unofficial), Flags of the world (FOTW), Maps of the world (MOTW) Retro days, World Travel by Nisan (WT), PHQ
And things like: coffee, peculiar clocks, stagecoaches, gypsy wagons, mailboxes, globes, illustrated or old maps, silhouettes and paper cuttings, shop windows or narrow streets. 'how to...'cards, or maxicards.
I'm not too keen on viewcards, but if that's all you have, it's ok too :) .
Please check my flickr collection to avoid duplicates https://www.flickr.com/photos/88526197@N00/collections/72157655396314861/
Please date your card and tell me a little bit about what you did today, or a book, an author, the weather or a nice quote your read.
I love decorated cards and nice stamps, and -if that doesn't cost you more- i'd prefer an envelop, so i can save the card and the stamp separately, (I collect stamps, so if you have used ones and you include your address i will send a thank you card back :) ) (preference: literary (books) scenes/ characters, folklore, mail, vehicles)
And if you make your own envelopes, do please send me one, I think that is awesome!
My 'favorites' on the wall are cards I do not yet have and would love to receive.
My offers: https://www.flickr.com/photos/88526197@N00/collections/72157660651947336/
My most popular sent card:
I'd love to see your card or envie in the mail, take care
Cards having an adventure:
2020: 3 US US DE
2019: 20 BR DO BY RU US RU RU CN RU TW KR TR JN GE RU RU RU RU BY US
2018: 5 SP RU RU CN LT
2017 12: RU DE CN RU BG DE TW US JP NL MY RU
2016 8: SG EC PL DE RU CN RU CAR
2015 3: TR DE TW
Books i like in Goodreads: https://bit.ly/31NDcLd