Hello! My name is Krysi and I live in the great state of California in the United States of America
Some things about me:
-born and raised in California
- I am very passionate about music: all genres and all languages. I sing, write songs
- I love photography ( send photos if you can of your hometown, yourself. Send a photo of anything)
- I write poetry and short stories
- I am a vegan ( no meat, eggs, dairy or meat by products)who eats mostly raw foods. But please share any recipe you like even those with meat eggs etc
- I play the piano and read music
- reading books
- I love learning new languages. Pl
- psychology, world history
- I enjoy classic movies from as early as 1930's
- I enjoy tattoos and have many
I enjoy learning languages from all over the wold
I would love to direct swap!
such as bank notes or coins, newspapers, whatever you want. it will be a pleasure to swap anything and everything.
Here are some ideas of what to send on your postcard
- I would love to learn something about your country, city or your culture, no matter what! I'm eager to learn any detail of tradition, history or custom about your place
-drawings or sketches of whatever you choose(I especially like funny ones)
- your favorite recipe for your favorite food or dish (all recipes welcome...even those with meat of all kinds, seafood,main dishes, snacks deserts, etc)
- please send postcard with a picture of where you live or closest city
- tell me your favorite tourist spot or favorite place you like to visit close to you.
- share your favorite website
- any random facts you want to share
- favorite movie, music band or musician, favorite song
-favorite quote, book or quote from your country
- I would love to have a newspaper, brochures, pamphlets, tickets, magnets, photographs of your town and or city and other souvenir stuff in your native or local
- coins, paper money
- a funny joke and or riddle
- please share some words from your primary languages as i love learning new languages all the time.
- i would appreciate any postcard but, if you have additional items to add, please send postcard in an envelope with a letter to continue with any additional information you would like to add.
- please add the date you are sending the postcard so I can see how long it takes to travel along with your city and country.
*I am open to have postcards send in an envelope if you want to send drawings, recipes or any additional information
*please tell me how to spell, write and pronounce the name 'crystal' in your native language.
*I want any postcard that comes my way. These are just some ideas of what to write/send.
Happy post crossing!!