DutchIslandGirl(or Linda) is a member in Netherlands . She has been a member for 9 months (284 days).
I'm Linda and I live on the beautiful Island Terschelling from the Netherlands. I love to live on this Island.
It is a touristic island in the north of the Netherlands and there live nearly 5000 people.
I like to go out into nature, watch tv/movies/series, listen to music, flow magazine and I love being creative!
I have a little addiction for postcrossing and making envelopes now.
I like to go on vacation or a day out, and come back with pictures and memories.
I can not go very far because I don't have a travel companion at tis moment.
With postcrossing I hope to see cards all over the world and lovely stamps.
Please tell me what's your favorite song in your language! I wanna listen!
And what's your biggest dream or wish?
Do you have a nice postcrossing story?
PLEASE WRITE THE DATE YOU SEND THE CARD AND THE LOCAL WEATHER ON YOUR CARD!
I like a message and some stickers and stamps on the card to!
If you want send me something small in a envelope, do it! I would really like that!
Something small from your place or country, a little surprise.
A coin/banknote, tea bag, flower seeds, paper stuff. And I collect magnets!
* A statistics card from your place or country. (Greetings from card)
(NL, Den Bosch, Eindhoven, Yekaterinburg, FR, BE, USA and HU I already have)
* Postcrossing meeting card, meetups.
* I love photograpy and take pictures, beautiful photos, portrait and landscapes.
* Jumping people
* Sweet children
* Quotes, with a picture background
* Pip studio, Tausendschoen, Roger La Borde
* Old/Vintage Advertising posters
* A special or nice/funny card, shaped, puzzle card, wooden cards, metal card.
* Handmade cards
* Zara Larsson, Jess Glynne, Gavin DeGraw, The Script, Coldplay, Nickelback, Simple Plan, Cascada, Christina Grimmie (R.I.P)
* A card from Pat a Mat in your language. In the Netherlands it's "Buurman en Buurman".
Or other nice old or famous Children's programs(from your country Or what you looked at when you were little)
* Cards from your place or country. (Map, Photos or something typical from your place/country.)
(I love beautiful / historic buildings, churches, castles, mountains/rocks, waterfalls, nature.)
* In FEBRUARY I really like to get a BIRTHDAY card! (a birthday card in your language it's nice!)
* In DECEMBER I really like a CHRISTMAS or NEW YEARS card! (a Christmas card in your language it's nice!)
Or something else that you think I like!