^^ Please DO! ^^
- I like written cards.
- I like anything what shows the habits or typical things of your country (or city). I like the postcards that can represent scenic spots, beautiful views, monuments, festivities, map cards, traditional clothing, etc. Maybe check my favorite's :-).
- Send 'standard' multiview cards, so touristic and they look all the same :-)
- Commercial/advertisement/handmade cards.
- Seasional cards like Christmas, Easter, etc.
!! coin / bill !!
YOU TRULY MAKE MY DAY when you send me a coin or bill of your country. Of course, you can send it together with the card in a envelope. If you like I can return the favor. Thank you so much in advance!!!
No need to send euro's ;-). So far, I have these:
- Taiwan: dollarcent.
- Czech: 1 cent, 2 cent, 5 cent coins.
- UK: 1 penny, 2 pence, 5 pence, 20 pence, 1 pound coins.
- Poland: 1 cent, 2 cent, 5 cent coins.
- Romania: 10 Lei banknote.
- Chile: 100 pesos coin.
- Egypt: 1 pound coin.
- USA: 1 dollar banknote, 1 cent, 5 cents, 10 cents, 25 cents coins.
- Russia: 5, 10, 15, 20 & 50-cent coins & the 1, 5, 10 & 100 ruble coin.
- Turkey: 10 lira banknote.
- Icelandic: 10 krona coin.
- Suriname: 5 gulden banknote.
- Switzerland: 5, 10, 20 en 50 cents coins.
- Brunei: 1 cent, 10 cents, 20 cents, 50 cents coins.
- Antillean: 5 cents, 10 cents, 25 cents, 1 guilder coins.
- Indonesia: 100, 500 & 1000 rupiah-coins, 1000 & 2000 rupiah-bills.
- Kazachstan: 1 Tenge coin.
- Ukraine: 10 Kopiyok coin, 2 Hryvni banknote.
THANK YOU and happy postcrossing! Take care and all the best to you, Luc.