My name is Rita and I live in a small town Khimki near Moscow with my husband and cat Freddie.
I'm a doctor by profession and a rock'n'roller in my heart and soul. I'm a huge fan of old rock music and especially of Queen.
I have many hobbies: playing drums, writing, reading (Stephen King, mysteries, thrillers, classics, adventures etc), western horse riding, sketching, learning foreign languages, traveling...
You can watch me drumming with my band:
I'll be very glad to receive absolutely ANY postcard, but there are some suggestions if you need one (in no particular order, that's just the things I really love):
- rock music (especially QUEEN)
- SPORTS (especially ICE HOCKEY and FORMULA 1)
- cars (especially old and retro; Mini, Mustang)
- X-Files, Twin Peaks, Friends, Quantum Leap, A Team, 2 and a Half Men (with Charlie Sheen), Columbo, Miami Vice; Czterej pancerni i pies (Poland); Kommissar Rex (with Tobias Moretti) (Austria); James Bond; movies by Alfred Hitchcock, Guy Ritchie, Roman Polanski; and any old TV-shows and movies (40-80's)
- Miraculous LadyBug and Cat Noir; South Park; Chip 'n Dale; AristoCats
- Don Johnson, Bruce Willis, Johnny Depp, Til Schweiger, Robert Downey Jr.
- culture of 50s, 60s and 70s
- pop-art, psychedelics, Swinging London
- London, Great Britain
- Prague, Czechia
- Grand Canyon
- pigs, cats
- sea and ocean, lighthouses, yachts, seashores etc.
- sunsets and full moon
- Winter, snow
- Wild West, westerns
- medieval castles, towns and buildings, gothic architecture
- horses, horse races
- doughnuts, coffee, chocolate and other sweet tasty things
- cocktails, rum, whiskey and other alcohol drinks, coca-cola
- Halloween, witches and anything spooky
- maps (country, city, underground)
- Lou Paper USA states cards
- GF, World Travel, Icon series, Flags of the World (or anything like that)
- views of your cities and countries (and I LOVE multiviews!)
- anything special of your country (costumes, food, traditions, etc)
- котики Анастасии Ерёменко
Among my favourites are both the cards I already have and the ones I'd like to receive.
Some tips if you don't know what to write:
- quote of your favorite rock musician or any other quote that inspires you
- something in your own language (with translation)
- recommend me some book or movie
- tell me about the places in your country which you think I might be interested to visit (especially tell me about towers in your city/country)
- share with me your impressions if you've ever been to Russia
Please, put a date and the name of your homeplace on the card =)
Feel free to write to me in German, Czech and Italian)
Please, don't ask me to register your card if I haven't received it - I think the idea of Postcrossing is to send and receive cards, not just register them =)
Thank you for reading my profile =)