My name is Rita and I live in a small town Khimki near Moscow with my husband and our beautiful but mean cat Freddie.
I'm a doctor by profession and a rock'n'roller in my heart and soul. I'm a huge fan of rock music (mostly 50-60-70-80's) and especially of Queen (however I DON'T like the movie "Bohemian Rhapsody" at all).
I have many hobbies (playing drums, writing, learning foreign languages, and postcrossing, of course!), my latest hobby is western horse riding.
I also enjoy reading (Stephen King is my favourite writer).
I'll be very glad to receive absolutely ANY postcard, but especially with (in no particular order):
- rock music (especially QUEEN)
- SPORT (especially ICE HOCKEY and FORMULA 1)
- cars (especially old and retro; Mini, Mustang)
- TV-series: X-Files, Twin Peaks, Friends, Quantum Leap, 2 and a Half Men (with Charlie Sheen only), Columbo, Miami Vice; "Czterej pancerni i pies" (Poland); "Kommissar Rex" (Austria), James Bond
- Miraculous - LadyBug and Cat Noir; South Park; Chip 'n Dale
- Bruce Willis, Johnny Depp, Til Schweiger
- culture of 50s, 60s and 70s
- London, Great Britain
- Grand Canyon
- pigs, cats
- sea and ocean
- sunsets and full moon
- Wild West, westerns
- medieval castles, towns and buildings, gothic architecture
- horses, horse races
- doughnuts, coffee, chocolate and other sweet tasty things =)
- cocktails, rum, whiskey and other alcohol drinks) + coca cola)
- Halloween and something spooky
- maps (country, city, underground...)
- GF, World Travel, Icon series, Flags of the World... (or anything like that)
- views of your cities and countries
Among my favourites are both the cards I already have and the ones I would like to receive =)
If you don't know what to write - write some quotation of your favorite rock musician or any other quote that inspires you; or something in your own language (with translation). Recommend me some book or movie. Tell me about the places of your country which you think I might be interested to visit. Share with me your impressions if you've ever been to Russia (especially if you've been here for some sports events - Sochi Olympics 2014, IIHF Worlds 2016, F1 races, FIFA World Cup 2018 etc.)
Dear postcrossers from Germany and Czechia, please, write in your native languages, I'd like to practice them more))
Please, don't ask me to register your card if I haven't received it - I think the idea of Postcrossing is to send and receive cards, not just register them =)
Looking forward to send and receive postcards!
P.S. If you write your address on the postcard, I'll send you something in return =) However, I write my own address just in case the card gets lost, to have it back home (but I'm always happy to receive a surprise "thank-you" card) =)
PPS I'd love to have James Bond stamps from the UK and IIHF 2020 stamps from Switzerland =D (swap for anything you'd like!)
Thank you for reading my profile)
Happy postcrossing =)