We are Diogo & Rita. We are a Portuguese couple and we live in Seixal village, which is located in the district of Setúbal, in the region of Lisbon (situated across the Tagus River estuary).
We are newbies in postcrossing but we always loved postcards and travelling around the world.
In a certain way, postcrossing can be considered a way of travelling across the world, don't you agree?
Could you recommend us what we should see and visit in your country or city? (like remarkable places, sightseeing, markets, monasteries, theatres, restaurants...)
Here are some of our favourite themes:
- Europe cities (ideas to visit/explore);
- World Cities/towns/villages views;
- Castles, Monasteries;
- UNESCO World Heritage places
- Harry Potter World (We are Huge crazy fans);
- Star Wars World (We are Huge crazy fans);
- Comic Books, Marvel, DC;
*Hand made postcards:
- We love them all.
We are waiting for your surprise!!! :)
Have a nice day!
Diogo and Rita.