Hello, my name is Diana and I am from Lithuania. I currently live in the capital Vilnius which is quite amazing and more and more people are coming to visit it. I love travelling and I've lived in few countries (Portugal, Sicily, California) and even though it was mostly for short period of times, I did enjoy getting to know it more deeply and experiencing it as a local.
Besides my passion to travel and collect postcards, I love animals. Whenever I have a chance I volunteer at local shelter and always take pictures of all the animals.
I appreciate all the opportunities and adventures I have already taken and looking forward to hear about all of yours as well. Please share what is it like to live in your city, what is traditional dish or say something in your native language.
I love all kind of postcards so sometimes it is quite hard to choose which one to get. However I would enjoy getting one of these:
- art postcards (drawings, paintings, illustration, street art)
- animal pictures
- TV Series "Game of Thrones"
- TV series "Friends"
- Harry Potter
-Le Petit Prince
- postcards in different and odd shapes
- panoramic postcards
- touristic postcards
- postcards with city views, landscapes, nature
- postcards showing something traditional and local from your country (it can be food, culture, festivals, folk costumes, etc.)
- Birthday cards in March
- Christmas and winter postcards during the season
And please write the date on the postcard! :)