Hello there! Back after a break of a couple of years!
Had some bad expierences and a lot of crappy cards and decided to take a break.
But now I am back, I missed it and want to give it a try again!
I'm a creative, busy, happy (grand)mother of 54 years old (who still feels and lives like 32). My daughter is 26, my stepsons 31 and 30. My hubbie is 59 (feeling 35). I have two small grandchildren. We also have a dog, a Orange-white Cocker Spaniel Zelda of almost 3, we are all in love with.
I love to get mail, and I love pretty Stamps!!!
Every postcard is a smile and a present for me.
Please send me normal-sized (10 x 15 cm)cards with for example
* Traditional fairytales vintage, rather NOT modern/Disney)
* Any retro/older/vintage childrens book Illustrations, Rudolf Koivu,Margaret Tarrant,Molly Brett, Norman Rockwell,Lisi Martin Racey Helps etc.
* Any cards about Japan with Geisha/Maiko/Culture
* Buddha/ Tibet / Offerings
* 1940's - 1950's Filmstars Audrey Hepburn /Romy Schneider (Sissi)/ Grace Kelly/ Doris Day etc
* Anything that is mail or post-related (especially retro)
If you dont have any of these themes... I also love to receive anything seasonal or your cultural holiday or habit!!
Want to make me really happy? PLEASE put on pretty STAMPS with children, fairytales, childrensbooks or childrenscharacters etc.
PLEASE: NO free, turistic or (multi-)viewcards, - I may sound pickey but I'm looking forward to receiving personal postcards from all over the world. I will go out of my way to furfill your wishes too. Do write me about what you did that day, or your favorite book or film!
Did I say I love pretty stamps ;)
* THANKS SO MUCH!*
You can see my Favorites
* here on my Postcard wall
And here are my Collections/these Cards I already have: