Hello postcrossers! :D
My name is Davi, from Brasil's interior: Cianorte, in Paraná state! You can see all postcards I've already received (including direct swaps) and what I'm willing to swap in my blog. (site above)
I like to interact with new cultures and people from far away! I enjoy all postcards!! Especially postcards about:
- anything you really like: movies, games, books, places. Really, anything!
- tourist spot,
- astronomy (about this one it's too hard to find, then, if you have someone, please, send to me!! haha),
- postcards which shows your culture/country,
- study/knowledge (math, physics and philosophers),
- music (rock mainly - Bon Jovi, Pearl Jam, The Killers, Coldplay, Pink Floyd, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, and others),
- art (painters and paintings - Michelangelo, Da Vinci, Caravaggio, Rembrandt, Delacroix, Salvador Dali and Van Gogh especially; but any painter is welcome!),
- maps (or old/historic maps too),
- vintages postcards,
- historical events,
- your city's architecture.
But, really, feel free to send to me anything you like or what you think that most represents the place you live!!
I'd like to keep contact and talk better too!
Please, put the date you sent the postcard.
I kind of "collect" the stamps of postcards; then, if you can, it'd be cool beautiful stamps!! And, if you also could, upload the postcard! Thank you! :)
I will be very, very grateful if you send to me a keychain, button, a piece of newspaper, ticket train, nice stamps, candy wrapper or some coin (I'd be really glad!! =D Specially if you send to me the first or second one.)
Please, unless you send something I told before, don't use an envelope.
Write about you/your life and what's in card! I want to know what happens in elsewhere in the world! :)
If you want, you also can talk about your tastes and some history of your city, region or country. I'll be happy to know these things!
(PS: write something in your native language, please, anything!)
And about DIRECT SWAPS, I'm interested in anyone, of any place of world! Just talk to me, let me your address, and I send to you another one! ;D
I'm looking forward for your postcard!! ;)