***It's Christmas time now, so I'll be happy to recieve Christmas and New Year Cards :) And I'll be enormously grateful, happy and excited, if you send me a HOBBIT card :) I'll send a card back to anyone, who sends me a Hobbit card, I promise! :) Thank you!!! And have a great day! Merry Christmas and happy New Year!***
My name is Dasha. I've graduated from university this year and now I work as a translator. I like learning new information about different cultures. I'm also fond of watching movies,especially romantic comedies and fantasy films. I really enjoy travelling. Hope postcrossing will help me to know a lot about many countries all over the world. I will be glad to receive various kinds of postcards, but most of all I like :
- postcards with different views of your city or country (for example, with some famous buildings or castles-love them);
- cards with culture, traditions or traditional clothes of your country;
- Maps and flags;
- CHRISTMAS cards in December and different holiday postcards(such as Halloween, Easter, etc). I have a birthday in May so birtrhday postcards are welcomed as well;
- national food cards;
- bright and beautiful cards you like or you think I would like
- postcard with pandas;
- Harry Potter;
- Tom Cruise (my mother's favourite actor, I'll be very grateful, if you send me a postcard with him);
- Antoni Gaudi's Architecture;
- Salvador Dali's pictures;
- Hayao Miyazaki's films;
But don't be scared with this list, usually I like all the postcard I get, so feel free to send any postcard you like:)
It would be nice if you wrote something about your country, its culture and about yourself.
I also like beautiful and unusual stamps so I would be pleased to receive postcards with them.
I'm looking forward to getting your postcards and of course all these requirements I've written above are not obligatory, I'm always happy to receive any postcard from any country. Your postcards raise my spirits.
And if you are looking for a pen pal or if you are interested in direct swaps, write it to me, because I would like to find friends all over the world :)