I'm Daphne from Malta, a small island in the middle of the Mediterranean below Sicily. I love to travel and receive postcards from all over the world to get a glimpse of other people's lifestyle and surroundings :)
I graduated as a translator - I love languages and the power of words! Hopefully one day I will be able to work abroad..that's the dream :) i would love to receive any birthday postcards in July and I leave the rest up to you ;)
Also, I love history and different cultures, so please write something interesting about your village, city or country...maybe something only the locals would know! Thanks x
Things I like:
-Photos of the day to day routine
-History of the place
-iconic objects or sites of the country
-typical food of the country
-Your favourite place in your country or a view of your city
-Black & white / Vintage cards
- don't forget to write the date on the postcard and preferably not in an envelope.
- I would love to receive a phrase in your native language written on the postcard with the translation in English pls :)
- don't hesitate to draw something (love elephants) or put stickers on the back. Decorate however you'd like :)
- some interesting facts about your country are very welcome.
- If you'd like you can share a phrase or saying that you live by.
NO ad cards pls.
NO handmade cards unless they have any pictures of your hometown or country.