I live with my husband in a small town in the South of Germany.
After having finsihed an apprenticeshipment in a library, I loved to travel all around the world living for monthes and years the life of a globetrotter(Europe, Africa, South America, India). Later on I studied cultural anthropology in Berlin. After knowing my husband, together we were running a little coffee roastery, selling and trading with organic coffees. After ten years finally we sold our roastery.
At the moment I am working for disabled people. They live in their own homes and ask me for help to cope with everyday life.
I am very grateful that I were and am part of a world fullfilled with raddles and colour. Getting older has made me more settled, now I travel with Postcrossing!
Please DON´T SEND me postcards in BLACK/WHITE and NO VIEWS "AT NIGHT"!
My favorites are
- Frank Kunert Postcards
- every day lifes, street scenes, views of people, "embedded" in a colourful surrounding or doing something (for example at the beach, shopping, working, talking, hanging around)
- parrots and colourful cocks
- cards that are different, unique and bizarre
- touristic postcards with views of the region where you live (single views preferred)
- views of regional markets and marketplaces
- Everything "typical" for your country or place where you live
- pictures of regional foods or food-tradition
- traditional clothing or textiles
- colourful painted map cards
- local festivals
- multiple cards variing one theme in shape and form(like for example collections of Nouvelles images)
- Nouvelles images in general
- BERLIN: Karten mit AMPELMÄNNCHEN drauf oder Ansichtskarten aus LEGOLAND
- botanical drawings
- Colourful views
- beach views and beach life
- Austria: Fotos vom Naschmarkt oder Prater
But as I like surprises: Any other cards are also welcome!
Would you like to exchance FRIDGE MAGNETS? I am collecting them!