FOR KAROLINA from Poland - I recieved your postcard with ID PL-1447855, but it was over one year on the trip so I can not register it.
my name is Daniela and now I live in Prague, the capital city of the Czech Republic. I studied chemistry and biology at the university and now I work as teacher of this subjects at high school.
I like animals - I have three hamsters.
I like travelling too. I visited France, Germany, Austria, Hungaria, Italy, Slovakia, Switzerland, Croatia.
And my biggest hobby is dancing :-)I compete in ballroom dance - standard and latin dances. My favourite dance is jive.
I prefare postcards with:
- views to typical sights of your country/ town - for example Cathedral of Vasily the Blessed in Moscow or Basilique du Sacré-Cœur in Paris etc.
- towns from your country, historical buildings from your country
- Kotofeechki, the blue cat alias Blue cats from Rina Zeniuk
- landscape which is typical for your country
- national parks
- botanic´s motives (pictures from herbal)
- well-known painting´s - especially impressionism and Dutch Golden Age painting
- animals (no dogs please) - donkey, cats, birds,...
- pictures with ice figure skating motives
- from Belarus specially fauna and flora postcards
- spanish dolls with typical spanisch dresses (something like at this picture: https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/ES-471733)
I´ll be very pleased with postcards of area, where you live or with something typical for your country, especially of some beautiful buildings. If not possible, I am also happy to receive a typical tourist postcard, especially if you are from a country with few members and a rare number of sent postcards (with four or five numbers) :)
But I´ll be happy for any card.
And I like beautiful stamps :-)
If you send me a postcard in envelop, please put there some gift too.