Hi! My name is Alexander, I live in Moscow. I love to travel, collect small souvenir bells (if you have the same hobby - I invite to exchange :) ).
Once, during a trip to Myanmar, I sent myself a postcard from this country. Two months later she reached my mailbox. Since then, I became a member of the community called "Postcrossing". It's so cool to find in your mailbox a small piece of another country in the form of a postcard!
I would be happy to receive a postcard:
- Postcards from the series "Greetings from ..." of Postallove.com (I have only Poland (Mazury, Tatra Mountains and Lany-zboza), Hong Kong, France, Netherlands, Ireland, Bulgaria, South Korea, Malaysia, Spain, Finland (special edition), Canada, Belarus, USA, Australia, Belgium, Thailand, China, Austria, Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Germany, Armenia, Portugal, Japan and Serbia),
- World Travel Series (of wt.nisan.tw) (I have only Taiwan, Germany, Portugal),
- Postcards with images of road and rail bridges,
- Pictures by Thomas Kinkade,
- Postcards with the image of beer and of all that it involves,
- Postcards with people in national costume,
- with beautiful places and buildings (especially churches, cathedrals, temples, mosques, monasteries, town halls, building era of the Hanseatic League) from your city or country (if possible - it is better to night views).
My wife (her name is Liubov) loves orchids very much. If you have a postcard with an image of this flower - please send it to my wife.
If you are from Norway - I'll be very happy to get a postcard with trolls :)
I'll be glad to any postcard, but please do not send if possible, postcards with drawings, cartoons, caricatures, toys, sports, greeting cards, posters, advertising and postcards handmade.
If you do not complicate - attach with adhesive tape onto the card lowest nominal value coin from your country.
P.S. Please write legibly address, if our postmen can not read the address, they send a postcard back :(