Hi! My name is Alexander, I live in Moscow. I love to travel, collect small souvenir bells (if you have the same hobby - I invite to exchange :) ).
Once, during a trip to Myanmar, I sent myself a postcard from this country. Two months later she reached my mailbox. Since then, I became a member of the community called "Postcrossing". It's so cool to find in your mailbox a small piece of another country in the form of a postcard!
I would be happy to receive a postcard:
- Postcards from the series "Greetings from ..." of Postallove.com (I have only Poland (Mazury, Tatra Mountains and Lany-zboza), Hong Kong, France, Netherlands, Ireland, Bulgaria, South Korea, Malaysia, Spain, Finland (special edition), Canada, Belarus, USA, Australia, Belgium, Thailand, China, Austria, Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Germany, Armenia, Portugal and Serbia),
- World Travel Series (of wt.nisan.tw) (I have only Taiwan, Germany, Portugal),
- Postcards with images of road and rail bridges,
- Pictures by Thomas Kinkade,
- Postcards with the image of beer and of all that it involves,
- Postcards with people in national costume,
- with beautiful places and buildings (especially churches, cathedrals, temples, mosques, monasteries, town halls, building era of the Hanseatic League) from your city or country (if possible - it is better to night views).
My wife (her name is Liubov) loves orchids very much. If you have a postcard with an image of this flower - please send it to my wife.
If you are from Norway - I'll be very happy to get a postcard with trolls :)
I'll be glad to any postcard, but please do not send if possible, postcards with drawings, cartoons, caricatures, toys, sports, greeting cards, posters, advertising and postcards handmade.
If you do not complicate - attach with adhesive tape onto the card lowest nominal value coin from your country.
P.S. Please write legibly address, if our postmen can not read the address, they send a postcard back :(