In mid-September I change address but don't worry about the postcards sent to the old address. My parents receive them:)
Hi! I'm Joanna, I'm nineteen and I love to travel, I like listening to reggae and rock music (I love Pink Floyd, so if you have any card with them I'll be very happy!). I'm interested in photography, human biology, sport, and cooking. I'm a student of environmental protection at the University of Environmental and Life Sciences in Wroclaw.
Most of all I like cards with:
(PLEASE, no multiview postcards, handmade and free ad-cards)
- national costumes!, people from your country
- views of your city, town, village or country
- typical animals / food or photo with beer from your country
- landscapes: mountains, volcanoes, glaciers, waterfalls
- birthday cards at the beginning of January
You can also look at my gallery of favorites. But any cards are welcome:)
Please, write something more than 'hello'. You can write a math problem ;)
Share your favourite joke. I would like to know something about you, so write about your dreams, plans for the future, your hobbys, your favourite food, anything you want:)
Thanks! And happy postcrossing!:)
Remember the date and ID!