I'm a 34 years old mother with two teen kids.
My hobbies : writing, reading, playing music, singing, drawing, painting, mangas, video games, poetry, walking with my dogs and my kids in the nature...
I'm bipolar, so for me, life is a constant battle, but I want to keep believing in human nature, and postcrossing is a very good therapy ang brings great joy in my life.
What is it like to live where you live ?
What is your big dream ?
Who are your favorite singers and bands?
And please, pleeeease, tell me what your favorite book is !
And maybe you can write a sentence in your native language ? If you do, please try to write legibly.
I like a lot of kind of cards !
Some ideas :
- trees, forests, nature, rivers, waterfalls...
- cards by Marina Michkina, Misstigri, Gorjuss, Goranus, Banksy
- books, libraries, people reading
- Studio Ghibli, mangas
- "message in a bottle" cards
- artistic photos (especially black and white)
- Portraits (if it's old people it's even better, I love wrinkled faces)
- skulls, tombstones and cemeteries
- spirituality, zen, buddhism
- asian traditionnals,
- japanese traditionnal gardens, houses or buildings, sakura, women dressed in kimono or yukata
- samourai, ninja
- women dressed in sari ❤️ indian scenes of life
- scottish and irish landscapes
- space, especially nebulae
- sunsets, northern lights (aurora borealis)
- drawing, art, street art
- music instruments (or anything related to music)
- hands, artistic nudes
- curiosities and other unusual things
- abandoned places
- red panda, bobcat, raccoon, snow leopard, (white) tiger, fennec, ocelot, fox, lion
- "Landscapes" and "Greetings from... series" by Postallove (and others by Postallove too, it's gorgeous !)
Or you can try to surprise me with a very original card !
I will be happy with every card I receive, even if it's not in the list !
WHAT I DON'T LIKE : touristic cards, multi-views, ad/free cards, computer prints, christmas cards, envelopes.
I don't really care about stamps, so... don't bother to look for specials for me ;)
Happy postcrossing !