As we say here in Texas, Howdy! My name is Diane and I live in Fort Worth, Texas, USA, with my fiance, one fat cat, and three crazy kittens.
For years I worked in the legal profession, but now I have slowed down and am working part-time out of my home, so I can do more of my favorite thing - traveling. I have been to many places, but there are still so many on my list. If I live to be 500 years old, maybe I can see them all! I also love being outdoors...camping, hiking, watching birds, sleeping under the stars, and just sitting under a tree with nothing more than my thoughts to keep me company. Other ways I love to spend my time include reading, keeping up with world news, and, of course, spending time with family and friends. I also devote a lot of time as a volunteer for an environmental organization, and I am an advocate for animal rights.
I am not too fussy when it comes to cards, because I like them all, but to help you decide which one to send, I am particularly interested in receiving cards with:
(1) retro/vintage/deco style images;
(2) weird, bizarre, unusual, or humorous images (the weirder the better!);
(3) birds (I love watching and identifying birds);
(4) interesting architecture, new or old;
(5) artistic/unusual color or black-and-white photography;
(6) modern art or sculpture;
(7) landmarks or points of interest in your town;
(8) Moscow metro stations;
(9) city subway and metro route maps;
(10) Cats, fish, dogs, donkeys, lizards, pigs, frogs, hedgehogs, mice, snakes...you get the picture. Critters!
However, postcards of ALL types are welcome and appreciated. So...surprise me if you wish.
Experience Postcrossing! You will not only learn about foreign countries and people, you will learn that the differences between us are not as great as you may have thought.
Wherever life leads you
I wish you the best