Hi, I am Corrie, 62 years. 3 adult childeren ( 37-36-26)
I have a shop with second hands woman's clothes.
1988-2020, its also my hobby, because i spend much time in my shop.
Hobby's: reading, postcrossing of course :-) traveling, citytrips.....
Here's some idees....but don't worry you have non of these in your box :-) you choose one for me.
You can take a look by my favorites, i DON'T have these cards, but i like them! very very very much ;-)
* Greetings from ....stats from every country
Already recieved!!!: Netherlands, Hungary, USA, France, Lithuania,
Chech Republic 3x :-( , Malaysia, Russia, Belgium 2x, Finland,
Singapore, Karlstejn(castle) Italy, Germany, United Kingdom, Taiwan, Estonia
* ABBA - love the best band of the world ;-)
* Keep Calm and........( please take a look, i have a lot double)
* Big ships containerships ( Cosco Shipping or MSC ships or ONE the pink ships, Maersk Line)also cruisseships
* Frontdoors, colorful, windows.
* New York City/L.A./S.F/
* Airplanes: dreamliners KLM TUI Transavia e.a.
* People, funny cards( on black & white cards)
* Marilyn Monroe ( a few double)
* Audrey Hepburn ( a lot double)
* Robbie Williams
* Indians, tipi's, dreamcathers
* Food: pastry, macarons, tapas, sushi
* Fashion, shoes, extreem designer clothes
* Traditional costumes
* Royalty's also Dutch
* Black & white cards, contrast cards
* Letterbox mailbox
* Nouvelles images Multiples cards, from fruit or food ore anything else, etc.
* Japan - geisha, japanees food, sushi, nature etc
* Noorwegen, finland,Zweden, - Nordic Lightor Roality's
* U.S.A.: viewcards from every state/ mapcards
* tropical islands
* Pipi Langkous ( langstrumpf)
* Vogue cards
* Shells, cowry/Kaurie tropical shells, beach
* France: eiffeltower, deux chevaux.
* volkswagen, car or van, foodtrucks
* Voor de Nederlandse postcrossers: Zeelandbrug!! Nederlandse stranden/boulevards/strandtenten, streek klederdrachten, waddeneilanden
My preference is for size of the card 10 x 15 !!!!! NO maxicards thank you :-)
No AD cards, or selfmade projects
I like nice stamps.
Please write the date on the card! and of course the ID!