Hello fellow Postcrossers! I live in Stratford, Ontario with my husband, we have 3 daughters, and one very spoiled, sock stealing, peanut butter cookie loving, King Charles Spaniel.
I'm a huge Doctor Who fan, an avid reader of fiction, thrillers, mysteries, urban fantasy, paranormal, fantasy, science fiction. Have an book suggestion? I'd love to hear it. I love going to the Theatre to see plays and musicals, quiet walks in the woods, watching Netflix, working on jigsaw puzzles and researching my family tree.
- Show me something of your city, town, village, country, its wildlife, nature landscapes, waterfalls, places of interest, historical landmarks and monuments, UNESCO
- Castles, temples, ruins, archeological wonders
- Chinese Zodiac New Year
- Dragons, fairies, mermaids, unicorns, Gothic, fantasy
- animals and birds
- Maxicards, PHQ cards
- The Blue Cats by Irina Zeniuk
- Artwork by Inge Löök, Jasmine Becket-Griffith, Alexey Dolotov (Cats), Anne Stokes
- Postcrossing Meeting cards
- Myths, legends, fairytales - what are some stories from your country?
- Doctor Who
About my “Favourites Wall”… these are cards that I do not have, but would be very happy and excited to be lucky enough to receive