Copperplate(or Christiane) is a member in United Kingdom . She has been a member for 7 months (208 days).
Hello! My name is Christiane, I am 17 and I am a student from England (but I am half English, half French!). I love to study and my favourite subjects are Latin and any languages.
I love being creative, cooking and baking, photography, knitting, sewing... But my favourite thing to do is to write stories and poems. One day I would like to have my own book published...
(you can tell I like writing, I've written too much on my profile already!) oops :)
If you like you can tell me your favourite line of poetry, or your favourite book. Or you can suggest a story or poem idea for me to write!
I'll love any card you choose for me - I like adverts, homemade or vintage cards too, anything like that, I don't mind!
Of course you don't have to choose anything from this list, but if you are looking for particular postcard ideas, how about...
- something from your country or town
- something in your language
- something traditional from where you live
- cathedrals, abbeys, churches, monasteries, mosques, synagogues, temples...
- historical monuments, museums, castles
- calligraphy or beautiful writing
- book- or stamp-themed cards
- a birthday card or message in November would be lovely!
- a Christmas card in December, an Easter card in March/April
Or if you would like an idea of what to write...
- something in your native language - I am fascinated by learning languages! :)
- an interesting fact about yourself
- your favourite line of poetry or religious verse/teaching
- something you've never told anyone before...
- something that really annoys you
- how you heard about Postcrossing? I was browsing online and found it by accident!
I will be happy with everything!
Thank you in advance for your lovely postcards, I love to get them :)
Thank you!/Merci beaucoup!/Muchas gracias!/Tusen takk!/Grazie mille!/Vielen dank!