My name is Steffi and I'm an avid nerd. I live near Heidelberg, Germany.
I'm happily married to the wonderful owner of a cheeky red cat. Since 2017 I'm also mother of a beautiful little girl.
After completing a bachelor degree in Media Informatics, I started working as developer. After the birth of my daughter, I switched to a part-time job as 2nd level support for a B2B software company.
I grew up with Amiga, C64, Star Trek, Star Wars and Marvel and DC Heroes. Even today O still love these things.
In addition Dr. Who, Fringe, Animes and many other things have joined.
Many of my preferences can also be recognized by the (sometimes very funny) T-Shirts, which are among my favorite clothes.
My hobbies are:
* doing computer work and playing games (The Witcher III, Skyrim, Overwatch, Day of the Tentacle, Monkey Island, Final Fantasy, etc...)
* creating 3D cake art
* sewing clothes for my little one
* tinker and be creative
* taking pictures with my Nikon D7000 (and my Macro Lens ❤️)
* reading books (Terry Pratchett, Terry Brooks, Raymond Feist, Richard Black, Marion Zimmer Bradley, etc ...)
My favourite motifs would be:
* Halloween and horror related things
* Science Fiction (particularly Dr Who, Star Trek or Star Wars)
* Nerd motifs (funny or maybe just mind-blowing scientific)
* Anime / Manga / Cartoon / Comic
* Fantasy / Gothic (maybe something like dragons, elves, unicorns, paintings from Victoria Frances, etc...)
* Animals (bats, cats, spiders, snakes, etc... but please no more horses or dogs)
* Alexey Dolotov
* Irina Garmashova
* Anna Hollerer
* blue cats
* humorous motives
* Self taken photos you have printed as real postcards
* everything else that comes to your mind
Please send only handwritten cards and try to not forget to date them.
Of course the listing is just a suggestion to help you find the perfect card for me. I'm happy about EVERY card that arrives and I'm curious from whom and where the next card is coming from.
P.S.: I always register cards as soon as possible after they arrived. If yours has not been registered yet, it has not arrived yet.