Hello, I live with my husband in a beautiful town (25.000 habitants and well known for its lovely meres) in the southern part of the Netherlands. Our daughter (24 y.o) and son (21 y.o) are students at universities elsewhere in the NL.
I am interested in:
* Remains of ancient cultures
* Artists: Waterhouse, Alma Tadema, Rossetti, Millais, Klimt, Degas, Renoir, Monet, Turner, Piranesi
* Sculptors: Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Canova, Rodin, Brancusi
* Architects: Gaudi, Hundertwasser, Otto Wagner, Victor Horta, Palladio, Robert & James Adam
* Art Deco/Art Nouveau/Jugendstil
* Designs by René Jules Lalique
* Fabergé eggs (Яйца Фаберже)
* Illustrations by Ivan Bilibin (Иван Яковлевич Билибин), Sergey Solomko (Сергей Соломко), Gennady Pavlishin (Геннадий Павлишин), Arthur Rackham, Kay Nielsen, Alan Lee, Sulamith Wulfing, Rie Cramer, Stephen Mackay and Norman Rockwell
* Alice in Wonderland illustrations
* Dragonflies, seahorses, owls
* Classic sailing yachts & regattas
* Lighthouses in stormy weather
* Mosaics & tiles (especially with floral motifs)
* Winding staircases
* Classical music & ballet
* I play the harp, so I would love to receive cards with a harp on it!
My avatar is a painting (detail) by J.W. Waterhouse - Cleopatra, 1888.
I prefer single-view postcards but every card you'll send me makes my day...
P.S. I love beautiful stamps, especially of paintings, cars and trucks.
Now that I've received so many postcards I decided not to favorite the cards I get in my mailbox. My "favorites wall" are the cards I do not have but would love to get. Most of the postcards I receive are my favorites already. :D