My name is Clemens, I was born in 1961 and I work as a software engineer.
I live in Wiesbaden, a city in southwestern Germany with about 290,000 inhabitants, 40 kilometres from Frankfurt. Wiesbaden is one of the oldest spa towns in Europe. Its name literally means "meadow baths". 15 springs are still flowing. Many beautiful old buildings and a lot of trees are shaping the face of this lovely city where it's a pleasure to live.
In my free time I like to travel very much, especially to Africa, where I have been to many beautiful and very interesting countries. I also do read quite a lot, one of my favourite authors is John Irving.
I would like it very much if you send me a postcard showing:
- a vintage/nostalgic postcard, or an old black-and-white one
- people's everyday lives in your country
- a cute cat - I like cats so much!
- an animal or nature of your country
- a nice place, town or village in your country
- a bus from your country
- just a nice photo
- something bizarre, weird or unusual
But if you don't have one of these, don't worry! Other cards are also welcome.
What I don't like so much:
- handmade or self-printed cards
- Easter or Christmas cards
- cards that are typical for another country
If you want to make it perfect, here some more wishes or ideas:
- Put a nice stamp on your postcard!
- Please NO envelope!
- Please send a card not longer than 18 cm (7 inches), because bigger ones do not fit in my album! Yes, size matters ;-)
I scan the cards I receive (usually the following weekend), so you can visit your postcard here.
I'm looking forward to receive your postcard!