Getting back on the postcrossing horse after a few years of slump. I am 30+ freelance translator and interpreter, married, no kids, we have a cat though.
I enjoy cooking, tending our house plants, reading (and writing) science fiction, fantasy, and horror stories, archery, and travelling. I love laughing.
Tips for cards you can send me (I will appreciate any card, just use this list for inspiration in case you don't know what to send):
* Touristy stuff (your city, someplace you went on holiday, monuments, landmarks, etc.)
* Artsy ones (reproduction of famous pictures, statues, comics...)
* Funny ones (I love learning new jokes)
* Food pics and cooking recipes (I am especially addicted to coffe, chocolate, and occasionally enjoy good rum)
* Books (as in title pages, pictures of books, of authors, and so on)
* Movies (are they making cards of
* Industrial pictures, can be even promo of industrial companies (I am technical translator, I can appreciate cars, other vehicles, engines, heavy machinery, and so on)
* Anything from space (a picture of stars, galaxies, planets or astronauts...)
* Anything related to music - bands, singers, composers, musical sheets (I mostly listen to hard rock and heavy metal, but I am also classically trained pianist, and my scope of interest is pretty wide)
* If you have something related to archery, I'd be definitely interested!
* Anything that is interesting for you
Tips on what to write if you want:
* What is the weather like
* Is there some holiday coming soon in your country?
* What about some historical story or myth?
* What is your favourite book/movie/colour/food/ice cream flavour/song/drink?
* A recipe for your favourite meal (or something traditional from your region)
* Any random piece of trivia, really completely random!