I live in San Francisco, CA and was born in Chicago, IL. I love being in nature, especially birdwatching and gardening. I've been listening to a lot of audiobooks and enjoy fiction, biographies, history, and anything that sparks my curiosity. And I especially love wacky or quirky humor!
I'd love to hear your answers to:
- what made you smile today?
- what do you do for fun?
- what is something that's beautiful to you?
- do you have a favorite TV show, movie, book, music?
- what's a little known fact about where you live (the stuff that's not in the guidebooks)
Types of cards I like:
- llenticular (3-D) cards.
- reptiles, amphibians
- faces of people, animals, or paredolia
- scenes of everyday life
- forest scenes
- anything you love!
I love seeing how others look at the world, and my favorite postcards include those with people, animals, history, unusual settings, and humor. But I'd love to hear from you!
I'd love to learn an idiom or special saying from your country.
Be well and happy!
Instagram and Twitter: @cmokon